Kelberman is a leading provider of autism services for children, adults and families in the Mohawk Valley and Central New York.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Streamline the grant administration process from awarded grant application to end of grant cycle.
- Develop long-term strategies, systems, and structures to support the sustainability of grant funding at Kelberman.
- Oversee grant goals, objectives, metrics, outcomes, and timelines in collaboration with various departments in the organization
- Ensure compliance aligned to grant reporting timelines for all grant regulations, goals, objectives, data collection, and outcomes.
- Work with various departments in the organization to ensure metrics and data collection tools and timelines align with grant reporting requirements.
- Track and report on grant revenue, budgets, expenditures, and communicate status with all involved departments.
- Convene and document meetings with the various departments involved with the grants and make recommendations for future improvements.
- Serve as the contact for all grants and liaise between awarding agencies and Kelberman.
- Complete all required grant submissions timely and accurately.
- Prepare all required grant amendments, drawdowns, progress reports, periodic reports, annual reports as required by each grant.
- Prepare grant reports and presentations for funding agencies and district leadership.
- Manage all grant databases and required internal document warehousing.
- Complete all risk assessment requirements including GATA and SAMs.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education,Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields or equivalent work experience
- Project management skills.
- Ability to handle grant and organization information with confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General understanding of spreadsheets, databases, and other computer applications. Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks and duties with minimum direction.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various programs within Kelberman.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to proactively work with people to drive the recruitment process.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. This job description may be changed at any time and does not constitute a contract or agreement.
Compensation: $60,000 to $65,000 annually
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.