Our Managers, Mentors and Direct Support Professionals work with each person on customized goals such as focusing on skills in safety, socialization, money management, independent living, leisure, and play.
- Includes transport to various locations in the community, such as summer camp, fitness clubs, social groups, or archery.
- During service provision, families are able to attend to their own needs trusting in Kelberman trained staff to provide the agreed upon goals, supports and supervision needed to support their loved one.
- Skill building provides both personal growth and fun experiences.
What Can Community Habilitation Do For Me?
- Our Direct Support Professionals spend time with your loved one at home or out in the community.
- Provides a chance for parents or caregivers to run errands, go to appointments, or just rest and relax.
- Our Direct Support Professionals help guide people toward achieving their goals through home or community-based activities.
Our state-of-the-art Autism programs, resources, and inclusive services help children, adults and their families impacted by autism or intellectual and/or developmental disabilities find engaging ways to interact with the world around them.
Please Contact Us to Get Started
One of the best things about Community Habilitation and Respite is seeing the people we support achieve their goals. They are so proud of themselves, and our services have a natural way for participants to achieve their goals in an inclusive community setting.