Everyone needs to start somewhere! Pre-employment services are provided to students and adults who have little to no work experience. For people who are already employed or have past work experience, we offer short-or long-term job coaching support.
- Additional training on tasks and supports to meet job requirements.
- Assistance to seek out employment opportunities, work on resume writing, completion of job applications, and Interviewing skills.
- We work with each person and job employers to address any questions or concerns.
What Can Pre-Employment & Employment Services Do For Me?
- Focus on on self advocacy and professional communication.
- Help with following directions and develop problem solving skills.
- Assist you on or off the job site.
Our state-of-the-art Autism programs, resources, and inclusive services help children, adults and their families impacted by autism or intellectual and/or developmental disabilities find engaging ways to interact with the world around them.
Please Contact Us to Get Started
Over the past few years, I have watched our program participants step outside their comfort zone and accomplish life goals that they never thought were possible. From high school students to older adults - I believe that everyone can benefit from learning work skills. Besides education and staff supports, our participants benefit from opportunities to meet new people, try new things, and be a part of their communities in new ways!