The Promise Program offers full-day preschool classroom experiences including a range of built-in supports. A positive and open partnership with families is key to successful early childhood programming. Together, as a team, we are able to best support each child in reaching his or her fullest potential.
- Optimized student-to-teacher ratios: 6 students, 1 special education teacher, 1 support specialist, and 2 teaching aides in each classroom.
- Classroom placement based on identified needs and individualized learning opportunities, including speech, occupational therapy, and physical therapy.
- Friendly, fun, and warm environment that instills the beginning of a lifelong love of school and learning.
What Can Promise Preschool Do For Me?
Promise utilizes specific teaching techniques targeted to increase:
- Communication and socialization.
- Academic and adaptive living skills.
- Success in preschool and their education beyond preschool.
Our state-of-the-art Autism programs, resources, and inclusive services help children, adults and their families impacted by autism or intellectual and/or developmental disabilities find engaging ways to interact with the world around them.
Please Contact Us to Get Started
The Promise Program gives our students the start they need to have a successful educational experience that will have a positive impact for the rest of their lives.